Followers

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Urban Farm Diva

Hello my crafty friends and followers

Well we arrived back safe and sound from our long weekend break to Hornsea and Alnwick.  We were very lucky with the weather and returned home to a very hot and humid Warrington.  I have done 2 washer loads of washing one lot is dry and the other is still out on the line.  Only downside now is I have a heck of a lot of ironing to do.

Welcome to all my new followers who have joined while I have been away and of course thank you everyone for visiting my blog whilst I have had a well earned break from crafting.  I am now raring to get stuck in and I have a busy 7 weeks now until I go on holiday in September. 

Tonight's card is one I made before I went away but ran out of time to schedule it for today.  As you all know I am on the Design Team of Scrapbook Stamp Society and today is my turn to post a card using one of their digi's.  Today I have for you Urban Farm Diva drawn by the lovely Sherri Baldy who is the owner of Scrapbook Stamp Society. 



Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is white scalloped 6 x 6.
2.  First layer is card from Boho Chic which I have adhered to the base card.
3.  The strip across the middle of the card I have again used the wood effect card from the Boho Chic and attached rust coloured ribbon and adhered to the base of the card.
4.  The image is printed onto Neenah Card which I have then cut out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle die.
5.  I have coloured the image in using my Copics and added copper glitter to the frill of her dress.  I then used Dew Drops VersaMagic Gingerbread and stippled the edges.
6.  To finish off I have added 3 gold card candy and a pair of button boots.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

31 comments:

  1. Well, Linda....this really isn't how I dress out here on my farm but I do LOVE this card!!! So very pretty and cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Linda, great colouring in, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Adorable!! Love your Urban Farm Diva...awesome job on coloring her!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda,
    That's a lovely card you've made. Love the colours. Sounds like you had a lovely time away. Take care. Crafty hugs x o x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is fab, i love her outfit, and the colours you chose x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great digi image - coloured fabulously!
    Love the colour combo!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, The image and your colouring is FAB. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous Linda,lovely image and colouring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, lovely card and the colouring is brilliant. Just going to check out that site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you had a nice weekend Linda. The card is fabulous, I love the image and the papers. The boot buttons are fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the image and the colours.
    I'm pleased that you had a good weekend

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Linda!! sounds as if you've had a great weekend too and the weather has been better and that makes all the difference when your out and about
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab card Linda - and great to be on the team with you! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a wonderful card - love the colours, and the pair of boots to the right really finish it off. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi linda, gorgeous card.. love the colour combo pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi linda. this is gorgeous.. love the colours..pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what a stunning card, and i love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda this card is fabulous, I love the combination of elements particularly the paisley paper and the boots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you had a fab weekend, the card is gorgeous, and love the colours youv'e used

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hee her ironing what's that ??? Fabby make love that I
    Image xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda
    What a fabulouse card, the the image and the colours, I would't mind a pair of those boots!
    Glad you had a good time at the weekend.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda
    A gorgeous card love the image and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really Sassy sweetie. Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card. Great monochromatic color scheme. Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
    iane

    ReplyDelete
  25. gorgeous card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great colors and those added boots are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Brilliant card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super cute! Love the boots! Thanks for sharing this at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card Linda love the image and you coloured her beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty, I love the colours and those little boots are so gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is such a fabulous creation. Love the beautiful layout and your colouring is great! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx