Followers

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Vase of Flowers

Good Morning to all my Crafty friends and Followers

Today when this posts I will be slowly making my way home from Alnwick.  I will tell you all about it in my next post.  I hope you all have a fabulous day and will catch up with you all later on today or tomorrow depending on what time I get home.

Today I have another Cross Stitch project I made about 14 years ago.  It takes pride of place over my fire place.  I can't remember which kit this is or the company but this took me 6 months to make and as you can see a lot of work has gone into this before I got it framed.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous - love it.

    TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ... the image is fantastic .xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love those rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so beautiful Linda.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! Linda this is stunning!!! you are so clever hun!!
    Hope you enjoyed your time in Northumberland its such a beautiful place...we're you dining with Prince Charles he has been in the area too!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent work! It is Elizabeth de Lisle's design. It is a pity that its sets any more don't make
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so much time and effort has gone into this.... Is there anything you aren't good at?
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx