Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Vintage Dress Stand

Good evening to you all

I hope you have all had a fabulous day today.  I have been playing with my stamps (which you can purchase at Kraftyhands under the heading Stampography) that were released on Saturday and today I am showcasing my Vintage Sewing Stamps.


Recipe & Method

1.  8 x 8 scalloped square card.  The first mat is Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock "The White Wash" collection which has been cut out using Spellbinder Square die.
2.  The second layer is from Cosmo Cricket 6 x 6 Baby Jane papers which was one of my prizes from That Craft Place.  Before layering down I have added some red ribbon with white stitching onto the top of the card.
3.  The ticket I bought from Doncaster which I have edged in red ink and stamped on the sentiment "Sew it's your Birthday" then added to small floral buttons.  I attached the scissor charm and the zip flower which was also one of my prizes on the corners.
4.  I cut out a piece of Neenah card using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die.  I then distressed with Tim Holtz distress ink Antique Linen.  I then stamped the dress stand using Dew Drops Brilliance Rocket Red and edged the topper using Dew Drops Brilliance Galaxy Gold.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. you have made a beautiful vintage card with it Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again on your stamps, this card is a fantastic way to showcase your work, I love the colours you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda,love the stamps...great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it , the dres stand stamp is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! You must be so excited about this. Great card too :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is great. Very vintage looking, love the look. Great stamp Linda. Congratulations on your stamps.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the vintage dress stand image and the papers and embellishments are fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Linda
    How fabulous! Your stamps are beautiful; congratulations. I finally managed to get a look at the Kraftyhands web site and blog just there and both are fabulous, well done there too. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful .Love that stamped image , The zip flower and scissors are the perfect embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda, I love your stamp well done. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love the embellies---the sissors and the zipper blossom are perfect accents. Thanks for posting to the Stamp N Plus challenge. Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, lovely colour choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful Linda, that looks amazing in red. I love the scissors x

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi linda
    wonderful card and i love the zip flower :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi linda, love the stamp design. the card is fabulous, great layout pam

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great vintage card Linda, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love everything about this card !! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card, love the red & the vintagey feel!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Divas, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. My dad having been a tailor in his lifetime and my having sewn most of my adult life, I just adore the dress form, Linda! What a great card. I'll be shopping for this set this weekend. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very elegant and I love how you've used that 'zip' flower to embellish. Works perfectly, x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card - that stamp is spot on!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!! Love everything about this card!! Favorite color red, the cute scissors embellie, the awesome zipper rose(always wanted to try to make one) and the vintage dressform!! Everything just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty card. I love that it is very 'crafty' The red and white work beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card and layout and the stamp is fab xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun card. Love that zipper flower. It adds to the theme of the card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp N Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful work - What a happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx