Followers

Saturday, 28 July 2012

Winter Beauty

Good Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

After doing the housework, washing and ironing I went into my craft room to do some serious crafting as I have plenty of design work to do that I need to get started on. I made 4 samples and threw them all in the bin as I wasn't happy with what I had done. I think my mojo has gone on holiday today. I sure hope it comes back tomorrow as I need to get some work done.

This is a card I made a few days ago using the Glitter Girls new board "The Big Screen". The toppers I have used were design by Jem's Designs for their new board. I have used black pearlescent card, red holographic card, border peel offs and used Martha Stewart punch for the snowflakes which I have added gems to them, I have glittered the panels with iridescent glitter. To finish off I added red midget gems to the necklace and broach.





Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

27 comments:

  1. Linda, that is absolutely stunning. I'm awestruck. Fab. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Linda what a lovely card the image is stunning xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is wow fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Linda, I hope you do not mind but I have included a link to your blog in my recent blog post x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! Such a beautiful card Linda, I love the image and the colours are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another stunning creation Linda!
    I love love love it!!!!
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. its stunning hun, isnt she lovely in the wonderful red outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card as usual Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful card Linda, I love the triptych effect. It's an amazing image and perfectly embellished x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I like the colours and the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Linda, love the colour xxxxx annette

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card Linda,the style and image is so eye catching.
    Hope you get your mojo back soon...I hate it when mine takes a hike...

    Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is lovely! I'm not usually a fan of the glitter girls stuff but you have made this very beautifully :-)
    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am glad that blogger finally let me got on your blog. Your card is very beautiful, Linda Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! what a fabulous card, hope you get your mojo back very very soon, it is so frustrating when it goes awol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning hun, I love the main image and that background is so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda, great colours and design fab layout too!
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Linda, thanks for sharing ti with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just Gorgeous!! Love all of the details on the card and the image is so elegant!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous card linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning card hun, so dramatic, thanks for joining on the challenge over on DCC&F, good luck with your entry xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda
    A gorgeous and beautiful card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful card, love the image. Thank you for entering in the challenge at DCC & Friends Challenge, 'Anything Goes'. Good luck! Love Jean x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx