Followers

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Another Christmas Card

Good Afternoon to all my Crafty Friends and Followers

Yesterday I went to see my crafting buddy Lou of Lou P's Craft Creations and had a great time raiding her stash and using it to make this card.  It was lovely to see Lou at her home as usually we only meet at shows so as she has already said I talked all the time I was there.  As you know I work at home and am often "home alone" so yesterday was a real treat.

I love my stamping and I just HAD to check out her stamps and would you believe there was only a handful of stamps that I had the same so I set to work on stamping some images I didn't have.  One of them I made into a card which I am showcasing today.


Method & Recipe


1.  Base card is Pearlescent deep silver card which I have made an 5 x 5 square card.
2.  I have matted and layered Silver glitter card with dark green card.
3.  The stamp scene (not sure which one this is) I have stamped onto coated cardstock using Memento ink.  I used a few Promarkers to add just a touch of colour.
4.  I have used glitter on the roofs and a touch here and there on the trees.
5.  To finish this off I have added pearl flatback gems and a sentiment.

Thank you Lou for letting me use your stash to make this card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

35 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the image and how you added pops of color to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is so beautiful. Love the colours and design.
    Hop on over to Doing Life - for a chance to win some lovely digi stamps to value of 20$.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda, I love the image and the colours are super

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Linda,

    this Christmas card is just beautiful, its an old fashioned card with lots of character.

    I look forward to many more Christmas creations from you at
    Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you jut used hints of colour on the stamp. Your card turned out beautiful hun!
    Hugs, Dorothy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful scene stamp, beautifully done with just a touch of green, love the whole card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda what a beautiful card I must start thinking about doing some but it grieves me to them so early lol love yours
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this. Simple and effective, x

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab work Linda - sounds like you and Lou had fun! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty! I love the splashes of color! Thanks for joining us this week at Jackson's Digital Expressions.
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just the right amount of color on this wonderful Christmas card! Lovely image and really like all the pearls on it.
    So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely Christmas card very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's super Linda, I love the way you've only picked one colour in the image, it's a wonderful effect x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda, love the green with the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card with the green in the image. Thanks for playing along with us at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  19. fabulous christmas card linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pops of color on your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Linda, I love the vintage scene
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Christmas card Linda, love the image. Glad you enjoyed your day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  23. fab card, love the hint of colour

    ReplyDelete
  24. hehe! got ya! lol, do like that dark silver glitter crad behind it though, really sets it of nicely, xxx
    we really must arrange more playdays though, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautifull card love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh gosh... That is magical !!! Amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a gorgeous card love the image with that touch of green xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a gorgeous Christmas card! Just love it.

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful card for the holidays, very nice. Thanks for joining in on the fun at JDE
    Berni,DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous christmas card thanks so much for joining us at MMCS hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great Christmas card!

    Thank you for joining us at MMCS this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful work, thanks so much for sharing with us at Hooked on Craft.

    Liz Weber
    Hooked on Craft Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the little hints of colour on this Linda, stunning

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx