Followers

Saturday, 25 August 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Good Evening to all my crafty friends and followers

I have returned after a busy show at Leigh with Kay and met lots of lovely ladies who all enjoyed themselves.

Now tonight is the night which I will announce my the winner of my blog candy.  I had 82 comments with quite a few repeated so after going through the names it was narrowed down to 70 comments on my blog candy.  I wish to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to visit my blog and enter the blog candy.

Here is a picture of all the names put into a pot.


Here is hubby picking the winner of my blog candy


and the winner is ...............................................................................

Debbi P


Debbi can you please email me with your snail mail address.

Once again thank you all for taking part in my blog candy giveaway

This is a photograph of my stash I bought today, which includes the following:
Cards and Envelopes
Stamps from IndigoBlu
Stampendous embossing powders
2 6 x 6 packs of Christmas papers
2 Memory Box dies,
Snowflakes acetate
Toppers
Glamour dust
 12 x 12 papers



12 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!! I have never won any blog candy before. Oh, I am soooooooooooooooo chuffed :D This has definately cheered me up after the day I have had *jumping up and down*...WOO! HOO! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Debbi.

    Linda thank you for given this gorgeous candy.
    You have bought beautiful things.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Debbie P for winning the candy. That is a lovely stash haul you have brought back, I look forward to seeing how you use it soon, I know they will be fab makes :)
    Hugs
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog Candy Winner Fab Well Done Debbi .
    Hope Leigh Going Well Linda Sorry Couldnt Be There see you soon
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. DARN eeermmm I mean well done Debbi ;-) lol Thanks for doing the candy hun and FAB goodies you got your self :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Debbie xxxx

    Looks like you will be having lots of fun Linda with all your new stash xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning the blog candy Debbie. Looks like you are in for some fun playig with your new stash Linda. I wonder what creations you make with your new stash?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely new stash Linda, and congrats to debbie..and I must sau, your hubby...I just love the look on his face, what a neat photo..lol..gave me a big smile this morning..beats an old random org anyday..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Debbia!! Fabulous new stash Linda have fun.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Debbi, enjoy your goodies, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Debbi, your so lucky winning the candy... Cant wait to see what you come up with using all your new goodies Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOOh look at all that crafty stash! I particularly like the look of those pretty toppers.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx