Followers

Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Christmas at Mulberry Wood

Good Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

I had a lovely day yesterday here in Leeds with Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands.  I am still here as I type this but will be heading home tonight as I still have quite a lot of work to get done before the weekend but it has been so nice seeing the lads again and having some time out.

Today's card is one that I made a while ago using Crafter's Companion Mulberry Wood paper kit.  I just love these cute images and they are so versatile.  A lot of my family will be getting these cards.



Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is white A4 card scored and folded to make a landscape DL card
2.  Backing paper has had a silver ribbon added  before layering on the base of the card.
3.  The toppers and sentiment are from the paper kit.
4.  I have added some red snowflakes and glitter to the toppers and a red gros grain ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Linda,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Linda, I love the 3 toppers, they are so cute, and that silver ribbon really lifts it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little puppies Linda loving it.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thats so sweet i go the disk but havent used it yet, looking at this maybe ill get it out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda love the layout and colours fab details! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo!! absolutely gorgeous Linda!! hope you having fun in Leeds
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card Linda, those images are adorable and I love the layout

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a sweet card Linda, I love the layout and it works so well for using up smaller pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way you have done this card Linda. The circles certainly portray the images well.
    Hugs, neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I'm sure everyone who gets one of these will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, Linda. Love the landscape DL shape - so clean and fresh.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet images and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those darling little images, Linda! The card is so perfectly done. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Card Linda,
    These are such adorable characters. Ive yet to get the cdrom yet but I do Love C'Companion cdroms and papercrafts kits, such brilliant designs.
    Crafty Hugs
    Natalie
    x o x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable and love the long card! Very cute images too Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely card, love the cute images. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda Have my other DT Hat on today. What a really cute card, love it. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda, such cute images love the detail... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet christmas card . Its a cutie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card with delightful images x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet characters, love the layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fab card , lovely images xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Love the images and the backing card.
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cutie! Looks very sweet. Thanks for playing with us over at BM Challenges this week. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Back again Linda! fabulous work as always great design!!
    Thanks for joining us at BMC this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx