Followers

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Gift Box

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Just a quick post before I go off to the Leigh show working with Kay again.  WOW did we have some rain yesterday.  I hope you all managed to stay dry.  Well I had a nice evening last night, I picked the winner of my blog candy which was Debbi P so congratulations to Debbi.  I sat in front of the telly and chilled with the lappy catching up on  commenting on blogs.

Today I am showing a gift box and a gift tag I made using the Hougie Board.


I would like to say welcome to my new followers I hope you enjoy your visits to my little piece of crafty heaven.  Your comments are gratefully appreciated and I do read them all.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx

15 comments:

  1. What a sweet box . And i love the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda! Hope you have a great day again! And you avoid the rain. I'm off to clarity NW for the day.
    The box and tag are lovely! But then everything you do is! See you soon! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely gift box Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the images inside of the box and the beautiful and well placed embelishments on the outside. The tag is lovely. I need to get myself a hougieboard so I can make rosettes as they aren't easy to make on the ultimate pro.
    Wonderful piece of work, as always!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift box! Love the butterfly and the rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda that is a beautiful gift box, the rossette and flowers are fantastic love the colours xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats realy pretty, im imagining some posh chics in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY pretty Linda. Love the butterfly on the box and the colors of the tag are awesome!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift box and tag
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab box and love the tag, hope you had a great day. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh im loving this i never thought about using my hougie to make rosettes think thats what ill go and do now lol emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Linda, love the little rosette and the tag is great too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is stunning Linda, and I love the beautiful rosette! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are wonderful Linda, I love the rosette gift tag and the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx