Followers

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Florals

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

I have been home about 3 hours now as the show finished at 3.00 pm and we had finished packing up at 4.00 and as I only live 15 minutes away from Leigh I got home about 4.15.  Hubby made me a lovely cuppa and I had a nice soak in the bath that was sheer bliss.  Hubby had even made me a sunday roast which was fab.  I had a brilliant 2 days at the show meeting lots of my crafty friends and a couple of followers too.

Tonight I am showing you a card that I have made for Sharon from Glitter Perfect and I hope you like what I have made it is a simple card to make but so effective.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is white 6 x 6 which I have matted a piece of lilac striped paper onto the base.
2.  Using Artemio stamps I have stamped the flower panels onto Stampography card and heat embossed using WOW Embossing Powder in Purple.  I then cut them out and coloured the flowers using Copics.  I then layered these on the card with foam pads.
3.  The cross over of flowers are from the stamp kit which I stamped using Dew Drop Brilliance Lavendar cut them out and added midget gems to the centre of the flowers in purple.
4.  To finish off I have added some white card Candi.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card, like the stamps and colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tile card Linda very effective and loving the colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Linda, isn't it nice when you make a card that goes together so simple but looks so effective. Glad you did well at the show x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda - love the lavender colour. Were those little panels Twinchies by any chance??

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card and a lovely blog Linda! thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck! - Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the design the flowers and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorjuss hun, really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card Linda the lilac is beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful love the images :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Linda also a great giftbox you have made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Linda, my favorite color and a wonderful design. Those flower images are very effective! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and design. Really like the tiles and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card with lovely delicate colouring. Thank you for your visit this week and your kind comments. I am so late getting round to everyone but it is good to be back to see what everyone is doing. Hope you enjoy your holiday and get lots of energy to get going again. We are off next week for ten days. Can't wait. Have a great time. xx #102

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card Linda, I love the stamps, layout and colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx