Followers

Sunday, 12 August 2012

It's all about the Sentiment

Good Morning my crafty friends and followers

A special hello to all my new followers I hope you enjoy your visit to my blog and get some inspiration from my creations.

Today  the sun is definitely trying to come out but hasn't managed yet!  I have been up bright and early this morning getting washing on the line and sorting out card bases for the toppers to go on so another busy crafting day.  I have made 2 cards already today, one is for my hubby's work colleague and the other is the one I am about to show you.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is scalloped circle card from Kanban.
2.  The first layer is card from My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper Pack which I have cut out using Spellbinder Die Circle.
3.  The second layer is again from the My Craft Studio Quintessential Paper Pack which I have cut out using Spellbinder scalloped circle die.
4.  The sentiment is from Clarity Stamps which I have stamped using Dew Drops Pearlescent Orchid onto Stampography card then cut out into a circle using Spellbinder die.  The sentiment read's "Today well lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope."
5.  To embellish the card I have used flowers and leaves from my stash and a green bow.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, This is a beautiful card, and I love the colours..:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of this card very pretty
    kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty shaped card. It reminds me of a sun bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful card Linda, the colours are gorgeous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining us over on the CraftyMess challenge blog for our brand new theme 'words'.
    What a beautiful card. I love the scalloped circle card base and the beautiful papers you have used for the layers. The sentiment is lovely and the embellishments are wonderful
    Hope to see you entering more of our future challenges over on our blog
    Huggles Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, very fresh colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda the shape and the sentiment are fabulous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card and the sentiment is wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card Linda, everything about it is so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such an elegant shaped card. Great design for a card with sentiment as main focus.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shaped card, Linda, and I love that sentiment! Beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card as usual Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours, shape and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the circle card base on here Linda and what a fabulous and pretty card! Just gorgeous.
    Thanks for telling me about the embossing thing for static - I'll look for it!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous card, so delicate and the fresh colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week Linda. Really Great card and i love the sentiment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Linda - really lovely sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rely gorgeous, I love the shape and the papers and that sentiment is just so lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at poodles parlour challenge, good luck cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Linda. I need to make a round one this week, so had better get motivated. Linda G x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card love the shape of the card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Linda, this is so very elegant....and you're right sometimes the sentiment is all you need.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nope that's it I'm not visiting again, I'm officially sulking!
    Too Pretty, so I'm going home!!

    lol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda,
    Love this subtle colour-palette circle card. Great choice of colours and sentiment. Lovely.

    Thanks for taking part in the Craftymesers Words ( no Images) challenge with us.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Linda thanks for playing along with us at Poodles loving this so pretty
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really pretty and soft card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Me again Linda - thank you for sharing at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lynne has usual stunning card!!!

    So elegant & love your colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftymess

    Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card, beautiful as usual. thanks for joining us at Craftymess.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Perfect card and thanks for sharing. Thanks for taking part in Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Crafty Ann's Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx