Followers

Friday, 24 August 2012

Kay's Workshop

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Well it's Friday already and time is marching on.  Yesterday I was with Kay Rutter (Hougie Crafts) at Lowton for her workshop.  We had 30 lovely ladies who had travelled from around  the North West for a fun filled day of crafting with Kay.  Now if you have ever been to a craft workshop with Kay you know you need to make sure you have your giggle knickers on and boy did we need them yesterday.

It was a lovely day and we had such fun.  The ladies were fun to be with and they had a really enjoyable day.  They made 4 projects and were given a foundation lesson on using the Hougie Board as some of the lovely ladies hadn't used one before.

After a hectic day Kay came back to my home for tea which my lovely hubby had cooked for us.  Kay then spent a couple of hours in my craft room where even though we didn't craft we had a good giggle and she was shocked at how organised my room was and how I craft. :)

Hubby took a photo of Kay and I in my craft room.  My first celebrity in my room and I just had to have a photo now didn't I!  It would have been so rude not to.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

9 comments:

  1. A lovely photo of you and Kay. I'm glad you had a great time x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic Linda, definitely one for the album.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab photo! I've made a comment on Kays facebook about your craftroom, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this make you famous too?? Great pic - glad you had a good day!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo hun, glad you had a fab time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely piccie of you both, soundslike you had a fab time. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely photo of you and Kay, hope you've had a fab weekend!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx