Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Kitty Love

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I arrived home safely from Leeds and 10 minutes after I walked through the door the heavens opened and we had hail and rain with thunder and lightening.  Not long now until September and then the season will change to Autumn.  My favourite time of year as I just love the beautiful colours that nature throws at us and the leaves turning to their autumn colours before falling off the trees.

Tonights card is made using another of the Hobby House Topper and this for me is my favourite as it has a little kitty clinging to the little girl, aw bless.  I wish mine was like this, I am lucky if she sits next to me never mind clinging.  Hopefully as she grows older she will want her mummy more.  LOL xxx


Recipe & Method

1.  6 x 6 white card base which I have rounded the corners with my X-Cut corner punch.
2.  First layer is pearlescent paper from Crafts House Winter Wonderland paper make.   I have used the corner punch on the corners and wrapped iridescent ribbon around before attaching to card base.
3.  I have taken a doily and inked using Dew Drop Brilliance Orchid.
4.  The Topper which is from Hobby House Spring Bringer has been inked around the edges using Dew Drop VersaMagic Aloe Vera and placed over the doily.
5.  I have attached a couple of flower buttons and bound 3 rosebuds with ribbon and a bow and attached to the card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx 



20 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is oh so pretty - love those colours - really delicate
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow Linda, this is fabulous, love love love the image sooooooo cute. It is a gorgeous card and thank you for shring it with us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda. I love your design and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so gorgeous ! Love this kitty love stamp. HUgs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda this is just beautiful. The colours and design work so well. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda the colours are amazing!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image and card. Love those pinks and greens together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, Linda! Love the lace and those tiny rose buds. Perfect for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty and sweet. Love the little bouquet of flowers you added too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card . Love the backing papers and the colour tone of the doily xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super, super pretty!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Linda, I love the colours, image and the doily. The backing paper is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable card, I love the sweet image and those papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Forgot to wear my DT hat yesterday and say, "Thank you so much for joining us in our "Lots of Layers" challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week." :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this creation.
    This is so awesome.
    I wish you well in the this week's Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  19. So glad you made it home before the storm! Your card is so sweet and I love this image also!I am sorry that I am so late in commenting, I have had computer problems. Thank you for joining us at the ABC Challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work in our coming challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx