This is my second post for today.
My first post is for the new challenge over at Cards Galore the theme this month is Tags.
Today is the start of our monthly challenge over at Kraftyhands and the theme for this month is "Bling it up". This month we want to see lots of bling and glitter on your creations. Remember you can use any stash you have that is on the Kraftyhands website which also includes Crafter's Companions products.
It was really disappointing last month to only see one crafter entering and who has won £20 gift voucher to spend on the Kraftyhands website. Onwards and upwards and we all look forward to seeing you crafters show us your creations this month.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent white card
2. 1st layer is holographic silver card and the second layer is from Kraftyhands CD Finishing Touch Collection
3. The doily has been inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Turquoice Gem.
4. The snow globe is a stamp designed my Mike Deakin and available from Kraftyhands Stampography collection. I have embossed the globe and added glitter to the roof of the lodge and using Promarkers coloured the tree and the lodge.
5. Using my Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch I have punched out an assortement of snowflakes using the scraps of the backing paper and silver paper. I have added clear gems to the centre.
6. The sentiment is from the snow globe set which has been stamped using the above mentioned ink and I cut this out into a tag and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black and added a gem.
Thank you for stopping by Today
Now it is over to you to create your card for our challenge with as much bling as you want to add.