Followers

Saturday, 4 August 2012

Kraftyhands 3rd Challenge

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

This is my second post for today. 

My first post is for the new challenge over at Cards Galore the theme this month is Tags.

Today is the start of our monthly challenge over at Kraftyhands and the theme for this month is "Bling it up".  This month we want to see lots of bling and glitter on your creations.  Remember you can use any stash you have that is on the Kraftyhands website which also includes Crafter's Companions products.

It was really disappointing last month to only see one crafter entering and who has won £20 gift voucher to spend on the Kraftyhands website.  Onwards and upwards and we all look forward to seeing you crafters show us your creations this month.



Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 Pearlescent white card
2.  1st layer is holographic silver card and the second layer is from Kraftyhands CD Finishing Touch Collection
3.  The doily has been inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Turquoice Gem.
4.  The snow globe is a stamp designed my Mike Deakin and available from Kraftyhands Stampography collection.  I have embossed the globe and added glitter to the roof of the lodge and using Promarkers coloured the tree and the lodge.
5.  Using my Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch I have punched out an assortement of snowflakes using the scraps of the backing paper and silver paper.  I have added clear gems to the centre.
6.  The sentiment is from the snow globe set which has been stamped using the above mentioned ink and I cut this out into a tag and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black and added a gem.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Now it is over to you to create your card for our challenge with as much bling as you want to add.
Hugs xxxxxxxx

28 comments:

  1. This is fabulous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card and the colour scheme is one of my favorites. The use of the doily in the background is an added touch. Love the snowglobe too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, the snowglobe is fabulous and I love the beautiful doily
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Linda, I love the colour. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linday, love the doily aspect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, love the image and such beautiful colours

    I hope you have a fab weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card ..very pretty, love the idea of inking the doily, will try that! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous colour Linda, love the image and the doily very pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your snowglobe and such a pretty card.
    Thanks for linking to The Stamp Man this week.
    Hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Linda, I have that Stamp too, haven't used it yet as I can't seem to get my head round making Christmas cards yet! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage Challenge
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda
    A super card love the image and the doily,and you have used my favourite colour.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Linda. Love the way you used the doily and that wonderful aqua color!
    Gorgeous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice card with nontraditional Christmas colors! Thanks for joining us at It's all about the vintage and beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card I adore the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card Linda, the colour is gorgeous and the image is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  18. lovely card linda..gorgeous colour pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am loving the turquoise and blue tones of this gorgeous card Linda. Your glitter snow on the house is fabulous too! Great Card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the snow globe Linda! My Gran always loved these & when I see one I think of her!
    Your card is just fab!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a pretty card! Love the colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About The Vintage & Beauty Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Linda: Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for Challenge #19 - "Anything Goes". Your card is very pretty--love aqua!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful card!!! Thank you for joining It´s all about the vintage and beauty- challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So beautiful card altogether.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx