Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers
WOW we have blue skies here in Warrington with some very faint whispy clouds. Another of my crafty friends are coming to play today so I thought I had better get this post up before she arrives. I spent last night colouring 4 digi's and boy how relaxing that was.
Today's card is using one of the digi's that I coloured in. She is from Scrapbook Stamp Society and the artist is the fabulous Sherri Baldy. I just love this digi which is called Hot Chilli Pepper and can be bought here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 scalloped square.
2. The first layer is from My Craft Studio Fliorography CD Disc 1 which has been cut out using Spellbinder square die.
3. I have printed the digi onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copics and lightly dusted PanPastel red pastel.
4. I have attached a bow using black organza ribbon and added 3 stick pins. The white rose I have inked with black ink.
5. The sentiment reads "Special Friend" which is from my stash.