Where has today gone, I did intend to post sooner than this but have just got carried away in the crafting zone! Working on lots of projects at the moment and have a couple of commisions to do too.
Well today's card is an idea I have been playing with for a while and there are a couple of challenges which I think this will fit.
I have used Elisabeth Bell's stamps to create a scene using the fairy with swan and the little toadstool house. I hope you like what I have created.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent card
2. First layer is from Bo Bunny Ambrosia collection which I have wrapped white lace around the left hand side.
3. The second layer is also from Bo Bunny Ambrosia collection and cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11.
4. On the topper I have stamped the 2 images and then cut out using Spellbinder Lables 11. I have coloured the images in using my Copics. I have glittered the fairy's wings and the smoke coming out of the chimney. I have then using Distress Ink broken china stippled around the images.
5. I have added swirls to the top and bottom of the topper and then added 6 different coloured flowers pulling all the colours together. To complete I have added floral buttons in 4 different colours.
Thank you for stopping by Today