Followers

Thursday, 30 August 2012

Pink and Black Steampunk

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Time flies when you are having fun.  I hope you are all having a good day and getting some crafting done.

This afternoon's card is one I have made for a few blog challenges.  As you all know I have quite an eclectic style of crafting and I do so love my Steampunk.  The stamp is one I bought at the weekend from Oyster Stamps it is a Stampendous stamp called Halloween Magic.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is pink pearlescent centura card from Crafter'sCompanion scored to make an A5 card.
2.  Using Kaiser Craft Tic Toc stamp I inked the base of the card using Memento Black Tuxedo ink.
3.  Using Cuttlebug cog embossing folder I embossed black card and then attached a cog with a brad and then layered onto the base card.
4.  The pink pearlescent card I cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25 and placed over the black card.
5.  I stamped the image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copics.  I attached a feather to the top of the mask and used glossy accents on her eyes and the clock.
6.  To finish off I added a clock charm and a few gum metal pearl gems.



Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx



28 comments:

  1. very beautiful Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Card Linda, I love steampunk and you do it sooo well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what afab card hun...love it..i likes a bit off punk lol!¬!! hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Linda, thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda,I wouldn't know where to start with steam punk, love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wicked colour combo my fav haha gorgeous creation as always and great image too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Linda fab colour and very feminine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your steampunk Linda but can't get going wit it myself .... given time ...who knows!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is gorjuss, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    I love this, the image is great and coloured brilliantly
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOO thats lovely Linda! Great image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card, I love the stamp and colours you've used Px

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the steam punk linda..fab image pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely, it looks really tactile. love the colours too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make steampunk look effortless Linda, great card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you've coloured in the image.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Steampunk too Linda and this is fabulous. I love the background and the embossing, the image is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is wonderful! I love steam punk when it is like this. I love pink and black together and that image is lovely!

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow! this is so beautiful, I love the the image and the embossing on the black card looks wonderful. Thanks for all of your lovely supportive comments hun they mean a lot to me
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab! Super steam punk card. Love the image and the layout and colours. Nice touch with the feather too! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley challenges. Hugs Eva xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pink and black, Linda, and that background dp is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Linda. Thanks for joining us at LMMS for our Pink Challenge. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card and theme :o) Love your colour choice! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at gingerloft this fortnight, good luck, Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely! I love the image and the colours you have used. Thanks so much for joining us for the LMMS challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx