Time flies when you are having fun. I hope you are all having a good day and getting some crafting done.
This afternoon's card is one I have made for a few blog challenges. As you all know I have quite an eclectic style of crafting and I do so love my Steampunk. The stamp is one I bought at the weekend from Oyster Stamps it is a Stampendous stamp called Halloween Magic.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pink pearlescent centura card from Crafter'sCompanion scored to make an A5 card.
2. Using Kaiser Craft Tic Toc stamp I inked the base of the card using Memento Black Tuxedo ink.
3. Using Cuttlebug cog embossing folder I embossed black card and then attached a cog with a brad and then layered onto the base card.
4. The pink pearlescent card I cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25 and placed over the black card.
5. I stamped the image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copics. I attached a feather to the top of the mask and used glossy accents on her eyes and the clock.
6. To finish off I added a clock charm and a few gum metal pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by today