I hope you are all well and had a great weekend. Wasn't the closing ceremony in London fantastic, the organisers and voluntary workers sure did a grand job. I can safely say these Olympics have been superb and I am having withdrawal symptoms at the moment as for the past 2 weeks I have been crafting along.
Today it is my turn to post a card using a Digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society. My card is made using Poppy which is designed by Mitzi Sato Wiuff and can be purchased here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Anna Marie Designs and is pearlescent cream ribbed card scored and folded to make an A5 card.
2. I have added gold butterfly corners to the card.
3. Using Spellbinder labels one die I cut out the first layer which is from My Craft Studio Quintessential Gareden CD that I printed off.
4. I printed the digi onto Stampography card and cut out using the same die as above mentioned.
5. I coloured the image in using Copics and using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera inked around the image.
6. To finish off I have added a gold sparkle butterfly and the sentiment tag I have threaded some pink ribbon. I also added 4 card candi to the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today