Followers

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Sherri Baldy Day 2

Good Afternoon to you all,

I hope you have all had a fabulous day today.  I have been busy getting samples made for the workshop tomorrow with Kay Rutter and tidying up as well as going to get the food shopping.  Nearly 4 o'clock as I type this and wonder where on earth today has gone!!!!!


As you all know I am on the Design Team of Scrapbook Stamp Society who have the most amazing digi's. These digi's are drawn by some amazing artists so this week all the design team are showcasing their creations using the digi's by a different artist every day.

Today is day 2 of showcasing our creations using Sherri Baldy's work. I hope you enjoy seeing just a few more of my creations I have made using the artwork of Sherri's. You can visit her Facebook page here.

These are just some of the projects that I have made since last year using Sherri's Digi Stamps.


Bunny & Beatrice


Nellie High Wire Lil Ragamuffin


Garden Nellie Lil Dollies


Garden Mandy Lil Dollies



Snowflake



Wendy

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

23 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy. These creations are just all gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic selection, how do you find the time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow fantastic selection, how do you find the time !

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant cards Linda - well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards - stunning layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owww there all amazing xxx Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Linda, they are lovely images

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another gorgeous selection Linda, love the giraffes they are a fave of mine, the real ones of course lol! But love all things giraffe and ele and lion anddddddd! Well all animals lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous cards Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fabulous but I really like Nellie Highwire the best!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous as always Linda, I love Snowflake, so pretty.
    I hope you are well.

    Crafty Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic collection of cards all truly beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grogeous, I can't help but gaze in admiration at your cards

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow fabulous cards linda, you have been busy pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make Beautiful cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are all gorgeous Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous collection of samples Linda. I love the High Wire card with the giraffes, it's so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic collection of beautiful cards! You should be very proud of each and every one of them!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. fantastic showcase love all the images the cards are lovely emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx