Followers

Tuesday, 21 August 2012

Sherri Baldy

Good Evening to you all,

I hope you have all had a fabulous day today.  I think we have had all types of weather here today.  Cloudy, thunder, showers and then heavy rain, as I write this we have clear blue skies with the sun shining.  Typical British weather.  I am so looking forward to my holiday now.

As you all know I am on the Design Team of Scrapbook Stamp Society who have the most amazing digi's. These digi's are drawn by some amazing artists so this week all the design team are showcasing their creations using the digi's by a different artist every day.

Today is the day we showcase our creations using Sherri Baldy's work. I hope you enjoy seeing just a few of the creations I have made using the artwork of Sherri's. You can visit her Facebook page here.

These are just some of the  projects that I have made since last year using Sherri's Digi Stamps.

Garden Nellie Lil Dollies




Urban Farm Diva


Elizabeth


Here is my Heart


Little Ragamuffin Puppy Luv


Up Up and Away



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous selection Linda, must say the top one is my fave, but they are all terrific xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you really have been a busy bee...I do love your cards they are very inspirational. Especially where you have used die cuts, I clearly need to be more imaginative with them hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute characters all of them and they make really fun cards ... my favorite is the cowgirl with her braided hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are all beautiful Linda,love the images.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Love the images, she is very tallented, as are you.... you make such fab cards linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning cards Linda I think the first ones my fav love the pop of Aqua xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, busy busy bee Linda. They are all beautiful but I especially like the urban farm girl - she is just so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow you have been busy! i love them all they are all so different, and you realy do know how to use colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda these are gorgeous and yes sss do have beautiful images and you have done them proud with this collection we had hail stones here earlier what season is it again lol
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Linda all so different x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What super cards and wonderful images . They are all so lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards Linda, I love the images and the colours are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda. I love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wonderful selection Linda, I love the variety of layouts and the colours you've chosen for each one x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards, you have been busy, beautiful images, must get my promarkers out again :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love every one of these marvelous cards. What fantastic images! Sherry is such a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, you've been busy!!! They're all fantastic, lovely designs Linda.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx