The weekend is here again, don't you think that the days are going so quickly! Before we know it it will be Christmas. My Nan used to say that as you get older the years get shorter and I used to laugh when I was a little girl but now I know exactly what she means. How time flies when you are having fun :)
Recipe & Method
1. A4 card which has been in my stash for ages so thought I would use it as it is the last one and was lonely.
2. Down the left had side I have added Butterfly washi tape by Tim Holtz.
3. The topper and the acetate wrap is from My Craft Studio Floriography CD which I have printed off. On the topper I have sprayed Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in Pink Iridescent. I then cut out the acetate wrap and attached this to the card. I then attached to the base of the card.
4. The butterflies are from Cherry Lynn Exotic butterfly die and I have attached these to the acetate.
5. The wooden embellishment is from Crafty-Embllies which I have inked in black. I have attached 4 buttons with filigree pattern on them in black.
6. I have inked up a tag in black ink and stamped Happy Birthday in white ink.
Thank you for stopping by Today