Followers

Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Sleeping Kitties

Good Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Well today I am over in Leeds seeing Mike and Ian (Kraftyhands) and doing some samples etc and generally having a good crafty time in fabulous company.  The journey here this morning was a straight run through and I got here in good time to Ian's house and travelled to the studio with Mike.

Today's card is one I made over the weekend.  I have used Christine Haworth's Paintbox Poppets decoupage sheet just for a change.  A quick and simple card to make and loving the effects you can achieve.

Before I show you my card I would like to take this opportunity to say hello to all my new followers and thank each and everyone of you that comments on my blog.  I read every single one and I appreciate the time to take to visit and your support too.



Recipe & Method

1.  Using a piece of Centura Pearlescent card I have cut this down to 21 x 28 cm and made a stepper card.
2.  The first layer is matt gold pearlescent card which I have layered the base sheet of the decoupage.  Using Pinflair I have decoupaged the image up.
3.  On the stepper side I have taken a flourish from my stash and inked using Dew Drops Brilliance ink in gold and inked the flourish and added 3 pearl gems.  The sentiment is from AnnaMarie Designs.
4.  To finish off I have added brown card candi.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda!! Glad your having fun with the boys!! I'm hoping to see them at the Ross papercraft show in Sunderland on Sunday whoop whoop!!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card as always hun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda,lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Linda!
    TFS - enjoy your new week full of fun filled happiness and crafting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, such a lovely image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card...hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda I just love this. The colours and design are just perfect. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful Linda the image is gorgeous and i love the layout.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card as usual Linda, love the layout and the image is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card . Such a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda,the image is adorable.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous! Love the soft feel of this one Linda. So very lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is lovely - I love stepper cards

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabby card x that image is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A delightful card Linda, the image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow linda you have done it again!!!! What a gorgeous card and I love it!!!!! beautiful crafting my friend!!!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful and elegant stepper card!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just beautiful. Love the stepper fold. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful card !!
    Thanks for sharing your creation with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Anything Goes' challenge. Hope to see you back next week

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous, a lovely image and a fab fold, hope you are having fun in leeds
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A great card, love the image and shape you have used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Whoopsi Daisy for our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. Hope to see you next week. Hugs Christine x

    New Daisy & Friends At Christmas CD launching at 10.00am (UK time) Sunday 19th August on Create & Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello my Dear, miss ya. I bearly on the blog land lately. Love your card Linda. This image are so gorgeous. Thank you for playing at Whoopsi Daisy and OSAAT this week.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx