Followers

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Snow Flake

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

A very quick post from me this morning as I have a few things to do before I go off to see my friend Lou in Oldham.  Lou is a blogger too and I am going off to play with her new toy and off course have a good mooch around her crafty room.  I will let you all know about it tomorrow.

Today's card is made using Sherri Baldy's Snow Flake digi which is just beautiful.  I have fun  colouring her in and made a simple card so a not to take the shine off this fabulous image.  I will be using her again.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from my stash and  is Hunkydory which has silver embossed baubles which I have added blue gems.
2.  The sentiment is also from Hunkydory
3.  I printed Snow Flake onto Stampography card and coloured with Copics and then cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval.  I inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue.  The snow flakes around the image I have inked over with Silver pen.
4.  To finish off all I have added are a few white snowflakes from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

27 comments:

  1. Linda , these cards and projects are gorgeous as ever , sorry i missed commenting on a few , congrats on your new little darling , she is sooooo cute ....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card ! Enjoy your crafty visiting ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda,love the baubles.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, love the colours Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful Linda, I love the foiled card stock and those little snowflakes are sooooo lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful!! LOVE those ornaments!! They are stunning!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner! Hope to see you again next week!!

    - Susan, DT @ Tammy's Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda ... love snowflake in Blue ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - this is stunning:-) TFS


    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful work Linda - really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. realy pretty card, love the little girl wonderfull colouring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the baubles and the stars.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the sweet image

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's gorgeous Linda!! a beautiful card..enjoy your trip will be popping back tomorrow to see what you've been up to LOL!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very cute. Great cool colors. This would be good for the Keep Cool challenge this week at Paper Makeup Stamps, if interested.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love blue Christmas cards. Can't wait to check out these bases.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, this is darling! love the image and the ornaments are fabulous.
    Have fun with your friend today!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, those baubles are fab!Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda
    She is so cute and your card is gorgeous, very classy looking
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my, how adorable is she??? great card Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so beautiful. The bling is really well put together.
    This is a great Creation. I would like to thank you for coming to our weekly challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Challenge Blog.
    Tammy Ortiz
    Founder of
    Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeously creative Linda. Loving the colours and design.   Hop on over to Doing Life and stand a chance to win some lovely digi stamps. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really love how you have done the bling on this great Christmas card. And that digi is so sweet.

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx