Followers

Monday, 6 August 2012

Soaring high in the Sky

Good afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Thank you so very much for all your lovely comments yesterday and today about my post showing off my beautiful granddaughters.  It meant an awful lot to me and I really appreciate the time you took to visit.

Today I have been busy clearing out my craft room or should I say sorting out my filing cabinets and utilising them better than they were.  I have also changed the way I store my stamps and they are now stored in A4 plastic boxes instead of files.  So now I have a lovely clear and tidy room, I even rearranged my shelves too.  Now I am eager to get back into getting some crafting done.  I will be colouring some gorgeous digi's that I can't show you all yet but before I get started I have a card for you today.

This card is for any little boy and I have used LOTV stamp, I just love this stamp and have used it a few times before.


Recipe & Method


1.  Base card is scalloped square card from Kanban.
2.  First spotty layer is from My Minds Eye which I have used a corner punch to curve the corners.
3.  Second cloudy paper is again from My Minds Eye which I have used Spellbinder Circle die.
4.  I cut out a piece of Neenah card using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle and stamped the image.
5.  I have coloured the image with Promarkers and inked the edge of the scalloped circle with Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue.
6.  To complete the card I have added "Soar" adage ticket from Tim Holtz idea-ology collection.

34 comments:

  1. Fab card for the boys Linda, love the papers and sentiment you've used. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, and you are right, any little boy would love it. I like the double matt idea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda - love this image
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful! I love your colouring! Hugs, Ani
    P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda,Fab image...love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a little boy, or indeed a grown man.

    Great card. Well designed.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and the colouring is great xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and stamping and the colouring is ace xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card, so glad you joined our blog hop (I hope you enjoyd the ride) and that you joined us in our first challenge at NMWC. Good luck, hope to see you again soon and you have one follower extra also...Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is absolutely wonderful. I love the image and the backing papers used. The shapes are wonderful. Linda I adore this card I really do :-)
    Love Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda and I love that stamp. Thanks for your lovely comments, not sure yet about next Month's meeting, x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card, the image is fabulous and I love the papers and the layout

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet, lovely image.
    Thank you for joining us at CYP.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card, love the image and the cloud paper is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really lovely, fab layout and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable! Love the image and the sponging on here too! Precious card.
    LYnn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautifully coloured image, love the clean design. Thanks for playing along with us for our first challenge at NMW Challenges, hope you enjoyed the hop. Good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just beautiful Linda!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda it is so sweet card and so perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with craftyourpassionchallenges- hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi linda gorgeous card...pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. A super card Linda, I love the papers you've used, and the stamped image is perfect for a little chap x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design.   Hop on over to Doing Life and stand a chance to win some lovely digi stamps. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi doing a little blog hopping and came across your blog... had a look at your cards too you have some stunners hugs sassyxx decided to follow you hope thats ok

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the papers are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Linda...I can see that you have a wonderful eye for colour! This is a gorgeous boy card (which is not always easy to do) and the scalloped card for the base looks like clouds...a really clever idea.
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight for our Anything Goes challenge at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable. That cicle of clouds is a brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us at Deam Valley. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this card Linda, love the image the layout and the colours really great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. A beautiful card for a little boy, the image is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute card, thanks for playing at HERE COME THE BOYS.
    Hugs Di
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Superb card for a boy.
    Thanks for playing at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Here Come The Boys! Good Luck!! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Linda this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley challenges, hope to see you again soon! Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/winner-of-my-candy-and-new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx