Thank you so very much for all your lovely comments yesterday and today about my post showing off my beautiful granddaughters. It meant an awful lot to me and I really appreciate the time you took to visit.
Today I have been busy clearing out my craft room or should I say sorting out my filing cabinets and utilising them better than they were. I have also changed the way I store my stamps and they are now stored in A4 plastic boxes instead of files. So now I have a lovely clear and tidy room, I even rearranged my shelves too. Now I am eager to get back into getting some crafting done. I will be colouring some gorgeous digi's that I can't show you all yet but before I get started I have a card for you today.
This card is for any little boy and I have used LOTV stamp, I just love this stamp and have used it a few times before.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is scalloped square card from Kanban.
2. First spotty layer is from My Minds Eye which I have used a corner punch to curve the corners.
3. Second cloudy paper is again from My Minds Eye which I have used Spellbinder Circle die.
4. I cut out a piece of Neenah card using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle and stamped the image.
5. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and inked the edge of the scalloped circle with Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue.
6. To complete the card I have added "Soar" adage ticket from Tim Holtz idea-ology collection.