Well after a lovely sunny start this morning the clouds have rolled in now. I have managed to get some washing done and ironed so that it is now until the weekend. I had a really rough night last night I couldn't stop being sick (YUK) but today I feel a little bit better and have just been taking it easy today but still got to get some samples made. Just printed off a few digi's and stamped images so going to rest this afternoon doing some colouring.
Today's card I have used one of my new LOTV stamps which is strawberries. I love them and we have had quite a few growing in our garden this year so I have really enjoyed them with ice cream and some with just a sprinkling of sugar. When I see strawberries they always remind be of hot long lazy summer days. Not this year unfortunately.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pale pink and shaped which is from my stash.
2. First layer is from My Minds Eye Vanity Fair 6 x 6 pad.
3. The stamp is from LOTV which I have coloured with my Promarkers and I have added glitter to the strawberries to resemble a sprinkling of sugar. I have then used my Spellbinder Labels 1 die to cut out the image.
4. The butterflies is a freebie die that I got with my HappyCut, I cut out using red pearlescent card and added clear gems to their bodies.
5. To finish off I have added 4 pearls to the base card.
Thank you for stopping by Today