Today I am in Leeds seeing my friends Mike and Ian from Kraftyhands. My card today is inspired by the song "Autumn Leaves" which has been sung by many artists but my favourite is Barbra Streisand. I love this artist she is just so very versatile and you can listen to her version here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 6 x 6 Kraft card which I have punched the corners with X-Cut corner punch.
2. First layer is from Paper Crafting Quintessential paper pack.
3. Second layer is a circular doily which I have coloured in using Promarker in Gold.
4. The topper is from my stash which is also from Paper Crafting kit.
5. I have added leaves to the top left and bottom right with a sunflower. I have also added pearl gems to the doily and topper.
Thank you for visiting today