Followers

Wednesday, 26 September 2012

Bunny Love

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

Well it is a wet day here in Leeds, been busy this morning and this is the first chance I have of getting my post done.  I hope you have all had a good day so far.  I am hoping to get some crafting done later today.



Recipe &  Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban and is an octagon scalloped card which I have stamped little  flourishes onto using Adirondak Eggplant.
2.  First layer is from my scraps box which is lilac scalloped circle.
3.  The topper is from my stash which I have dusted the edges with PanPastel.
4.  I have added little pearl gems around the scalloped circle and added a butterfly which was free with my Stamping magazine and coloured with PanPastels.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Linda.Great image and shape.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, adore the butterfly :-) Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the stamped edging and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Linda, thank you for joining challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet and lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Linda! Of course I love the purple, but everything about it is perfect. Great shaped card, lovely butterfly and I adore the stamped swirls. Magnificent coloring on the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda - great shape and image
    xx
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. one word GORGEOUS!!!!!!! a stunning card Linda I really love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, such a sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! The bunny and a butterfly look is delightful. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that octagon shape and your beautiful card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, love the lilac xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda, a wonderful cute card, love the butterfly, and the colours are super
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Linda this is lovely, love that image

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet! Love the image and that soft purple is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so sweet, the image is adorable and the butterfly is absolutely stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Linda, this card is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww! That is just the cutest wee bunny!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love your project, great work!

    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew this time!

    Good luck! Elisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx