Well this is my first post for today as it is time for our new challenge over at Cards Galore Challenge blog.
We are being sponsored this month by Scrapper's Delight who kindly gave us a couple of digi's to work with for our theme which is Vintage, ribbons, lace and buttons.
They are offering $5 give voucher to spend in their store to the winner.
Here is my creation
Recipe and Method
1. Base card is white scalloped edge A5.
2. I have used M-Bossibility Paisley folder and distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black. Before laying down I have attached some black lace down the left handside.
3. Using Silver matt mirri I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels Twenty Eight. Printed off the image and cut this out using the same die.
4. Using the smallest of these dies I have written in White Gel pen Vintage.
5. To finish off I have looped black and silver ribbon 3 times and sewing a pearl button.
Thank you for stopping by Today