Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Cards Galore September Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Well this is my first post for today as it is time for our new challenge over at Cards Galore Challenge blog.

We are being sponsored this month by Scrapper's Delight who kindly gave us a couple of digi's to work with for our theme which is Vintage, ribbons, lace and buttons.


They are offering $5 give voucher to spend in their store to the winner.


Here is my creation


Recipe and Method

1.  Base card is white scalloped edge A5.
2.  I have used M-Bossibility Paisley folder and distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black. Before laying down I have attached some black lace down the left handside.
3.  Using Silver matt mirri I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels Twenty Eight. Printed off the image and cut this out using the same die.
4.  Using the smallest of these dies I have written in White Gel pen Vintage.
5.  To finish off I have looped black and silver ribbon 3 times and sewing a pearl button.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Linda, love the layout and the image Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really striking card and such a pretty image
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda that is just one clss card love the image and layout and love the 3 looped ribbon xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Linda. I love that background.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Linda and i just love that background

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Linda love the monotone, this is a very elegant card thank you so much Love Janice XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow! This is gorgeous, I love the lace and the embossing and the image is just so lovely, really stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx