Followers

Sunday, 23 September 2012

Exciting News

Good Evening to all my Crafty Friends and Followers

I am delighted to be able to share with you that I am now on the Elite Design Team for Rick St Dennis MFA.  I received an email yesterday confirming my position and will be in the Glitter Team. 



You can purchase  Rick's amazing digi's at his Etsy store here


Sparkle and Glitter Challenge Blog is coming soon and you can visit here


Below is my creation I made using Goth Girl by Rick.  I hope you like her as much as I enjoyed working with her.


I have used an 8 x 8 square Kraft card and made an easel card.  The base of the card is patterned card which I have added lace which has been coloured with Copic Pen to match the colour of the outfit.  I have threaded this through a brown mother of pearl buckle and attached to the card to act as the stopper for the easel.


I printed off Goth Girl onto Rymans card and coloured her with my Copic Pens.  I then cut her out using Spellbinder Label 28 die.  I used Pan Pastels around the image in cream and brown. 
The backing card is pale pink pearlescent, the second layer I have used the same brown textured cardstock as the inside.  I then coloured 2 doilies with the same Copic colour as the lace and layered this before adding the topper.  To finish off I added some brown roses and pink Card Candi.




Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxx





22 comments:

  1. FABULOUS CARD lINDA - AND CONGRATULATIONS - WELL DESERVED!!
    kATE
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations Linda! Such a lovely lady, love the card, love the layout and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely image, your card is brilliant, good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Dance!!!! Happy Dance!!!! O ya!!! Can you tell i happy to have you on one more Team together???? Congratulations and WELCOME to my Glitter Team.
    Hugs Nat (lil Sis) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job and welcome to my EDT-I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card. Have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new DT post Linda it is well deserved, your card is gorgeous I like the image the colours and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new job, they are so lucky to have you ! hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the team Linda, your card is gorgeous I am loving the colors and the wonderful background texture! I look forward to seeing all your creations for this new challenge blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous Linda - great card and congratulations! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations hun, well done, a beautiful card and a gorgeous image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Linda, a fab card and fab digi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. well done linda :) great card love the embellishments and the digi is brill emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations on your DT post Linda, gorgeous card..pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh...loving the unusual colour scheme! Very different from the usual purple and black (which is lovely!) but different is very good and it works really well here.

    Congratulations on the new DT post.

    Can't wait until Saturday...Jamie wants a hug from aunty Linda!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card hun and a huge congratulations on the dt, well deserved xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations hunni, you really deserve it, and I look forward to seeing more of his work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations Linda, fabulous news and a wonderful card. I'll look forward to seeing more of your cards with these images x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda,
    This looks fab. Love the colour scheme & gorgeous card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Linda sorry I'm such a rubbish follower I need a couple of extra days in the week!!
    Congrats on your new post and what a fabulous card too! Love Rick's images.
    Thanks for playing along with our 'lovely layers' this week and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layout and colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody and good luck..
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx