Followers

Friday, 14 September 2012

Fashionista Steampunk

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today's card is another Steampunk card but very feminine and not grungy at all.  As you all know I love my steampunk and this one I made using Stamps from Aly's Inky Fingers Steampunk stamp set.
I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed making it.


Do you see what I was saying?  These stamps I can assure you will be used a lot over the coming months.  I have coloured the base of the card with another of my loves which is PanPastels in purple and added a touch of white to tone it down.  I then added a piece of lace across the base and attached to the card.  I stamped the shoe, hat and dress onto Stampography card and coloured using my Copic pens.  The clock on the shoe and dress have been glazed with glossy accents.  To finish off I have added a key charm and the other charm reads "Expectations".

Thank you for stopping by again Today
See you Tomorrow hopefully with another creation.
Hugs xxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous creation Linda,love the papers and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda, great colours and I love the little bit of lace

    Hope you're having a great holiday

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, love the background and the lace is a perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I know you're on holiday and not checking blogs etc, too much sun to soak up but you should check out Jak Heath's if you can, there's a surprise for you

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, i love the colour and the images :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda,love the colour choices and the images...fabulous.

    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry i'm late trying to catch up on blogs, love this card i think my favourite is the shoe with the key as the heel, fabulous xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really beautiful,I love the colour and those steampunk stamps are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx