Followers

Thursday, 6 September 2012

FlitterGlu Christmas Tree

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I can't believe how late it is, today has just past me by in a crafty haze.  I have got quite a few projects done and still have a few more to do before Monday.  I have had a lot of fun but can't show you what I have made until end September/October.

Today's card is one I made last week when I was playing with FlitterGlu, Mega Flakes, my new masks and Sparkle Medium by Inspiration Crafts.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Anna Marie Designs and is 8 x 8 inches.
2.  Using Spellbinder Decorative Oval die I cut out card in gold mirri and red mirri card which I have layered onto the card.
3.  Using Sparkle Medium in Red I spread this over my flourish mask on black card.  Once this was dry I cut out using a Spellbinder Scalloped Oval and layered it over the red mirri card.
4.  On Stampography card I stamped the Christmas Tree from Stampography Deck The Halls stamp with FlitterGlu and then using MegaFlakes to highlight the tree.  I then cut out using Spellbinder Oval die.  To finish off the topper I used PanPastel in Yellow and dusted around the tree.
5.  To finish off I added black gems around the oval gold mirri, added Card Candi to 3 corners and the sentiment which has had the FlitterGlu and Mega Flake treatment reads "Deck the Halls.


Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs

30 comments:

  1. oooh this is gorgeous Linda! just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you for my beautiful card
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the design and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the design and the tree.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card Linda, I love the layout and the tree. The black and red looks gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda, isn't flitter glue amazing stuff? Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card linda, love the tree..pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so luxurious and elegant - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Linda... The flitter glue is fab isn't it.. I love guilding flakes.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, it is a real touch of elegance and luxury xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning card Linda...love the tree,it's gorgeous.

    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really learning to love that mirrored/metallic card stock. This is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant card Sweetie, I really like the gems, they set it off x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card just si elegant in every way love everthing about it xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card, love the layout and tree x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the design of this one Linda and the colours are fabulous.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby card LInda, give a Mirror effect, so cosy for xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is super and i love the lay out ..... Fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh thats pretty, love how yu used the same shape die but turned it, lovely card
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow gorgeous card Linda!! Love the design.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful work Linda - really stunning! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Linda you are amazing, I love coming to look at what you make, Your cards always make me smile, I love how you give details on how you made it, Thank you for sharing your wonderful cards love Lise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is lovely Linda, such an interesting combination of colors and design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thankyou so much for joining us for STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog with your wonderful creation. Good luck with all of the blog hop prizes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. such a lovely Christmas card.

    thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is around the corner at Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx