Followers

Saturday, 15 September 2012

Flower Power

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Gosh nearly a week has passed since I went on Holiday.  I hope the weather in the UK is being kind to you all while I am sunning myself on a beach in Turkey.  Usually when Rick and I go away in September (which we do every year) there is a heat wave in the UK we get home and it rains LOL.

Today's card is totally floral with backing paper from Paper Cellar's Victorian Classic range.  I have stamped onto floral papers and decoupaged them up on the card.  I couldn't do a floral card and not add a butterfly now could I?  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch, I have added a couple of gems.  Something a little bit different to what I usually do but it is good to craft outside your comfort zone, don't you think?


Thank you for stopping by Today
See you tomorrow hoping you have time to visit.
Hugs xxxxx


14 comments:

  1. wow Linda I love this card it is gorgeous, love the colours and the design, it feels vintage, really love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Linda,love your design.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. And beautiful colors Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning as always Linda...

    Hugs Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the flowers, the papers and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Linda. Really like the look with a vintage coloured (sepia stylee) background with just a big of colour in the image.

    Glorious sunshine here...but, apparently, there's a dark cloud jetting in from Turkey soon, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Love this one Linda! The pop of pink against the brown is very elegant and pretty.
    Hope you're having a good time!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is spectacular, Linda! Love the paper and the butterfly. Hope you're having a wonderful time in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful card Linda! I love it!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful design and I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty Linda, I love the backing paper and the flowers and butterfly are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning hun, love those gorgeous papers
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx