Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

Friends

Good evening my crafty friends and followers

Well it has been awful weather wise here today.  I hope you have all stayed dry and warm.  I went to see my sons and granddaughters today, they are growing so fast, baby Florence is now 9 weeks old where does  the time go.

I would like to say thank you to my friends who stopped by and said hello while I was working at Port Sunlight I had a great day even though it was tiring.  Thank you also for all your birthday wishes and cards they were all gorgeous.  I received 40 Birthday cards in total and each and everyone was so different.

Well onto today's card, sorry I am late in posting but I have been having a bit of a tidy in my craft room putting away my goodies from yesterday.


Recipe & Method

1.  6 x 6 square white card which I have matted brown paper from Prima Botanical Collection.
2.  I added lace to a strip of pink and brown floral paper and added to the side of the card.
3.  I stamped the sentiment which is from Creative Expressions using Adirondak Espresso Ink.  I then cut it out using Spellbinder Scalloped Labels One.  I dusted over the stamp using PanPastel pale pink and dusted the edges with magenta.  I then sprayed over using Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Pink Iridescent.
4.  To finish off I added a leaf and 3 roses from my stash as well as pearl gems to the topper.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. beautiful card Linda, i love the layout.. thankyou for joining us at happy campers, Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda,love the sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Linda, love the flowers they are so beautiful. love the design and lay out and the colours you used, It sounds like you had a fab time and so many cards, I can't remember if I said Happy birthday well HAPPY BIRTHDAY xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Sweetie, i adore the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant card Linda, I love the colour tone and the vintage look. The sentiment is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love those flowers and the sentiment is lovely.

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card linda, love this sentiment..pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card linda. we had lovely weather hear today, not that far from you..pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, I do love brown and pink together, love the lace and flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful sentiment AND card! So lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card linda...love the sentiment hugs sassyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card Linda and super photos from yesterday. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, loving the background and the verse is really special :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a gorgeous card, love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful and pretty card Linda any friend would love to recieve it xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really beautiful hun, I love the gorgeous backing paper and roses and the lace is so pretty, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really stunning card :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  19. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at paperplay this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Linda, I love the beautiful friendship sentiment and your design with the lovely roses is fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Linda ..soft lovely colours and your trademark beautiful work. Glad you had a great birthday and thanks for joining us in the PanPastels Challenge this week . Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty design thanks for joining us at PanPastel Uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card Linda, I love that sentiment, and your flowers are gorgeous.... xx Thanks for sharing and joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just hopping back to say thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx