Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Halloween Spooktacular Banner Hop for Special Need Kids Day 2

Good morning crafty friends and followers

Today I am taking part in the Halloween Banner Hop for Special Needs Kids in the USA.  This is my second year of taking part and I hope you take the time to take part as we have some amazing sponsors for this worthy cause.  All the crafters who take part send their banner's to Ellen "Card Monkey Jarvis who taken takes them to the children to hang over their beds. 

If you have arrived here from Jenny you are on the right track.  If you want to start at the beginning please hop on over to our fabulous Hostess Ellen here.  We hope you enjoy the hop as there are some spooktacular banners.



Below is the banner and card that I made for the Blog Hop








This Hop is two days (Saturday, September 1 and Sunday, September 2), and on each day you will see different banners. Be sure to visit on both days to see the truly inspirational work of these generous bloggers, and leave some love (comments) on as many sites as you can – because if you do, you can increase your chances to win some Spooktacular blog candy from these kind sponsors:




What was your most memorable
Halloween costume, and how old were you
when you wore it?


In your comment, please leave a way for me to reach you if you're randomly picked to win one of the prizes! Leave additional comments (leave ♥love!) on as many banner makers’ sites as you’d like for extra chances to win!

Prize winners will be announced on Monday, September 3 on the CardMonkey site, where there will be a round-up of all of the Spooktacular banners for 2012.

Please move on your way to the next stop, which is: Beckie

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. A wonderful banner and card Linda, I love the way you've used hats for bunting and the silver witch on the card. It's a fabulous cause too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. I love the card and the banner. Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fabulous banner and card Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project . It is fantastic :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful idea! cool banner and i love the witch card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great banner and card and an extremely worthy cause.
    Kate
    xx

    Will hop round the blogs now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your banner, and what a fantastic idea - I will definitely look out for this next year to take part! I see there is a Christmas banner collection, so I wil email Ellen and see if I can take part in that one :-)
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your project! So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cat....great banner =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great banner!! LOVE the witches hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very creative! Yours is one of kind! Love the details!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! This banner is one of kind! Too, too cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE this!! I love all the witch hats!! REally great!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, What a great idea using this type of wizard hat for your pennants. I love the designs on all of them. You did a fabulous creative job! I am sure that a special child is going to love having this banner hang in his/her room. tfs Tami

    Tambo's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute banner Linda!! Love the witchy hats :)

    Love your card too!

    Glad to be in this hop with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the hat shape for your banner. So cute. Love the decorating of each one. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda as normal your work is fantastic and to do a banner and a card for this hop is great. tfs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda, this banner is simply gorgeous! I love the whole concept of the witchy hats with all of the lovely embellishments. The children get such a huge kick out of the fact that they have fans around the world who will share their talents with them.

    Thank you again for participating in my banner hops benefiting the medically-fragile children at Pediatric Specialty Care. You are a dear!

    Very fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job! I like how you used hats as the base for each part of the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda this is fabulous, I love how you have used a witches hat shape for your banner and what a wonderful cause you are supporting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great banner Hun :) I adore Halloween :D x

    ReplyDelete
  22. How awesome is your banner! Love it.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the witch hat pennants and all the fun details on each one. Fabulous card too Linda. Darling job!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  24. Now that is clever. Very nicely done.

    KristaInMN@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda: Wow, I love the hats! You decorated them really cute with all the stamps & embellishments too!

    We're glad to be a part of the hop with you!
    ~Beth & Emily
    Motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com
    Mddesigns_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wonderful banner, Linda! Sometimes I wish I still had kids at home as an excuse for decorating at Halloween. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh what a lovely idea this is, I am sure the kids will love them, I love the shape of the banner is fab and I love the colours and especially the little bats, just so awesome =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx