Followers

Saturday, 22 September 2012

Hello I am Back

Good Evening to all my dear crafty friends and followers

Yes I am back raring to get some crafting done I have loads of ideas and so glad that I took my sketch pad with me to jot down my ideas.  I hope you are all well and not missed me too much?

I would love to say thank you so very much for visiting my blog whilst I was on holiday and leaving some fabulous comments.  I read each and everyone and last night I spent visiting a lot of blogs leaving comments too.

Today my best friend Lesley came and took me out to buy my birthday present which is on Monday and we had a lovely day out.  We arrived back to ours and had a cold drink totally shattered and spent up too.  Got some lovely clothes off Lesley and I treated myself too, Next had a sale on so it would have been rude not to go and see what there is.

Here are a few photographs from our holiday in Turgetreis in Turkey.  We stayed at Kadikale Spa resort and what a fabulous holiday we had.  The weather was lovely and hot blue skies, lovely beaches and lots to eat and drink.  Unfortunately I put on some weight but I will be on a diet again after my Birthday on Monday.


This is a view of the resort from the sea



This is our room



This is the boat we went on to tour around the islands, we went to the Wishing Cave, Camel Beach, and Green Aquarium.  It was a fabulous day out and we had lunch on board and relaxed too.


It was great to swim in the sea Rick took this picture of me while I was in the sea, it was cold but so refreshing too.


This is our last night and our Waiter Tarik took a photo of Rick and I.

One day we went into Turgetreis and I found a Habedashery Shop, oh boy was I in seventh heaven.  I spent a fortune and the next 2 photographs are what I bought.


I bought an assortment of ruffled ribbon, lace and I bought foam roses 100 for £12.50 they are absolutely gorgeous.


This photo shows lace with ribbon threaded through to match the lace.  I also bought beads on a role which you can either glue on or stitch and an assortment of buttons.

Thank you so much for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Linda. Looks like you had a good time. Glad to see you managed some essential shopping while you were there, lol. Enjoy your birthday, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Linda what a stunning place to have a break. I am surprised you actually returned home. .... lol
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. What a wonderful vacation Linda. I just love that you swam in the sea in Turkey. So cool. Looks like you got a bunch of nice goodies too. Can't wait to see what they show up on.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo's hun, it looks lovely, I am so glad you had a nice time. I wish I had known it's your birthday on monday I would have sent you a card, if you pm me your address I will make a belated one for you =) Can't wait to see what you make with your new crafty goodies and I hope you have a fabulous birthday
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the lace you bought!! and your holiday looked fabulous:)

    Happy Birthday for Monday!!
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photos Linda, looked like paradise, thank you for sharing. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks gorgeous Linda - glad you had a good time and your crafty stash looks fabulous! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back and so glad you had a great holiday your phot,s are fab and wow your stash of goodies are to die for xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous Linda, good to see you managed a little bit of shopping, loving the roses.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you back Home safe. Thanks for sharing your Photos. They are beautiful. Oh do i like what you got at that shop??? Yaaa!!!!!
    hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a wonderful time Linda, love what you bought for your card making. Looking forward to seeing them. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your holiday photos, it looks gorgeous but i'm so jel of all that fabulous crafty goodies you got, Can't wait to see what you make, SO EXCITED XXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous photos Linda....looks like you had a fab time.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos Linda, looks like you had a wonderful time. I look forward to see what you make with the gorgeous new stash.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good to have you back - missed you! Looks like you went to lace and ribbon heaven!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like you have had a fabulous holiday Linda and have come home with some crafting treasures. Happy Birthday for Monday! I hope you have a great day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh...have you been away????? :oD Lol.

    Good to have you home and glad you had such a fab time. Looks nice, though not a patch on Yorkshire where we'll be in a October! Woohoo.

    Watch the post!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous photos Linda. Was never sure about Turkey, but I've not heard a bad word about it from anyone who's been there... one day I might be able to go!

    Did ALL of your stuff come to £12.50 - or the foam roses - hopefully it was all of it - in which case, a real bargain! Not if it was only the foam roses though! lol.

    Glad you had a lovely time anyway. xx

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx