Followers

Thursday, 27 September 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you are all well and keeping dry as you can in this awful weather we are having at the moment.  I arrived home from Leeds at about 11.00 am this morning and then had to go and do some shopping and pick up a parcel.

I am in the process of getting some samples made the the show at Port Sunlight on Saturday which I will be doing with Mike from Kraftyhands.  I hope if you go that you pop in and say hello as it would be lovely to meet some of my blogland and facebook friends.


The base card is from Kanban and is octagon scalloped shaped.  I have matted a piece of card onto the base.  I cut out red card stock from the Papermania Capsule pack using Spellbinder Hexagon die.  I stamped Santa Claus which is one of the images from Kraftyhands Team Santa CD.  The stamp is from the new Kraftyhands Stampography range.  I coloured Santa using my copics.  I then cut out using the Hexagon Die and layered this onto the red.  Using 3d foam pads I laid this down onto the base of the card.  I stamped Ho Ho Ho from the stamp set using Momento ink pad.  To finish off I have added some snowflake buttons and a gold ribbon with a bell to the top of the card.  I have used Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles for the snow which Santa is walking on.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



29 comments:

  1. I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! love the shape of the card and the backing paper too. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image and great layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun shaped card for Christmas, Linda! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briljant en lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun, good luck with the challenges, a sure winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, love the cute Santa Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shaped card Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Linda, love the shape and the image is FABULOUS love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card Linda, love the shape. pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this Linda, the shape looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card Linda, I like the fun Santa the shape and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Linda - love that Santa!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Linda love The Santa stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I do like that stamp Linda, great card, thanks for sharing

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Linda such a great image. I love the shape card . Good luck in your challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card, love the design, hope you enjoy Port Sunlight and good luck with the challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fab card loving the shape :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the shaped card and Santa is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  20. great card, what a cool santa i love his boots

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Linda this is fabulous! The image, design and the present background paper are all wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fabulous, cute card love the shape also the papers and that Santa this is such a super card, thank you for joining our challenge at The Paper Shelter this week
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is fabulous - love the cool Santa and the shape is wonderful.

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! I love the image and the shape and your colouring is brilliant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. fab card love the shape too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card Linda! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Anything Goes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fabulous card - love the shape!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx