Followers

Sunday, 2 September 2012

Inspiration from a Blogging Friend

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

Today's card is made following visiting one of my good crafting blogging friends Lindsay.  Her designs are all fabulous and her use of fabric in her designs are just awesome she is so inspirational so I would like to dedicate this card to Lindsay.  You must visit her blog for yourself and see her fantastic cards and her own digi's here.




Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is brown ribbed from my stash.
2.  First layer is paper from Raspberry Road Designs by Susan Darter which I have cut out using Spellbinder Grande Labels 11 and placed at a jaunty angle.
3.  I then took a piece of material from my stash and went over it using Adirondak Espresso and sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in God.
4.  I then stamped the bird on the blossom onto Clarity Card and coloured with my Promarkers.  I then cut this out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis rectangles and then coloured around the image using PanPastels.  I then stamped a single bird in Adirondak Espresso onto the topper and another 2 on the base card.
5.  I attached a small brown feather and flowers sprayed with gold and then a feather coming out of the topper.
6.  To finish off I used Memory Box Virtuoso Music die from Oyster Stamps and placed along the top.



 Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


25 comments:

  1. its lovely! the colour is realy pretty, and the music die is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is gorgeous i love the die cuts you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous - Lindsay will love it!! That music die is great.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Linda.fabulous image and lovely colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Linda!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another gorgeous card Linda and I agree with you....Lindsay's cards are an inspiration. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS!!! So very pretty and love that music die too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a lovely card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Linda, I love the image and the colours and textures are gorgeous.
    I agree with you -Lindsay's cards are wonderful and very inspiring as are yours too.

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda your cards too are very inspirational! This is beautiful love the layers you've created and the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda as always this is stunning and what a wonderful tribute to Lindsay! I particularly love the beautiful image and soft colors, but all the details of this are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous card linda, love the image & colour you used pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is so lovely, have a great day, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a beautiful card, I love the border around the main image, really makes the beautiful bird stand out.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along till 30th September 2012

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful Linda, I love the music banner and the image is gorgeous.
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great die cut you've used on your image. It's one of my favorites! Lovely coloring and fab flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow! Linda hun this is sooooo gorgeous and so lovely of you, thank you so much this has really made my day =) You provide me with a lot of inspiration as well and I always love popping over to see what you have been up to. Thank you so much again, I feel very honoured and I am so glad to have you as a bloggy friend, maybe one of these days I will make it to one of the craft shows that you do and actually get to meet you. Thank you so much again your card is absolutely beautiful, I love the colours and textures, the music note die cut is fab too and layout is beautiful, just love everything about it =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Linda, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning card.....Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx