Followers

Saturday, 1 September 2012

Kraftyhands September Challenge

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

WOW 9 more days and I am off on holiday.  Where has August gone and our Summer too.  What an absolutely dreadful summer we have had here in the UK.  I am looking forward to a couple of weeks of sun, sea and sand and to chill out.  I have sorted out my books that I plan to read whilst away. 

Anyway less babbling from me and onto Kraftyhands September Challenge.  This month we want to see ribbon and lace on your creations.  Now don't forget you need to use Kraftyhands or Crafter's Companions products that are on the Kraftyhands website.  We also have 2 new design team members and you must hop on over to the blog to see their stunning creations for their first participation in our blog challenge.


Recipe & Method

1.  White 6 x 6 base card which I have rounded the corners with my X-cut corner punch.
2.  I have matted soft greens and cream paper onto the base of the card.
3.  I have cut another strip of paper on the diagonal which is checked. 
4.  Along the diagonal of the second paper I have attached lace with ribbon along.
5.  From the Cute Puppies and Cute Kitties CD I have printed off the pyramage shee of cute kittens and added to the top left hand corner of my card. 
6.  The sentiment is from the pyramage sheet and I have added 3 card candi to the top of the card.
7.  The flourish is from Memory Box which I cut out and attached to the card.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

26 comments:

  1. Lovely card Teamie. I adore the Cute Kittens and Cute Puppies CDs.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card! I love the design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Linda...fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card and a cute image
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Its such a beautiful card, the image is sooooooooooooooo cute, love the colours and the design of your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun and what a cute image, lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, the kittens are sweet and I like the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Linda. I love green. Linny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Linda, really cute image too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet and beautiful Linda also your other cards under.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owwwww this is one of my favourites :), look at those cute cats, so adorable, gorgeous card. hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Linda, love the pretty, soft greens x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linda this is just beautiful. All the elements woks so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda!!!your design is perfect!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute kittens, great card
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, you have to know how much I adore this one, Linda, with those adorable kittens! Love the layers in the image. Fab lace!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and cute kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww such a cute image, Linda..... love the colours and the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Linda, lovely colours and great use of dies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable and love the design!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the card Linda and especially love the kittens (want one!). X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awwww this is so adorable, I just love those sweet little kittens and the papers, layout and die cut are all gorgeous. I hope you have a lovely time away hun, I bet you can't wait
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx