Followers

Monday, 17 September 2012

Little Madam

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Monday already, doesn't time fly when you are having fun?  Not long now and I will be on my way home.  I hope you are all keeping well and getting some crafting done.  I can't wait to see what you have made while I have been away sunning myself LOL :)

The title of my post reflects what I feel about the little girl on this card.  The way she looks at you with an ice-cream in her hand and the smirk on her face.  The topper is from Hobby House which a friend bought me and is called Cherry Kissing.  I know exactly who I will be sending this too, my God Daughter Charly who is just a little minx but so adorable too.


 Do you see what I mean?
Thank you for visiting today and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
See you tomorrow
Hugs xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. Linda, your card is fabulous, and your image is just gorgeous.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Linda - love the image and the pink! Hope your holidays are going well! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Monday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a darling image, Linda! Beautifully colored and I love the way you've matted it. Great shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOO PRECIOUS! Love all the pink and that image is way too sweet and cute.
    Beautiful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and what a cute image!! Love the colors you used for her too. (She looks like she would only wear pinks.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Linda, this is gorgeous, cute image & beautiful colours pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, such a cute image

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda this card is just so so adorable!!!!! Gorgeous image and design as always!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card Linda, I love the little girl, the layers and the pink background x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and I love the colours! Very pretty.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous, the image is adorable and the layout is fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx