Followers

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Moments

Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

I wonder what you have all been up to this past week?  Anything exciting happened whilst I have been AWOL?  

Today's card is made using Kraft square card as the base.  I have really grunged this card.  Took a piece of scrap card which was double sided and tore around all the edges and using Tim Holtz Distress Ink in pine needles.  One piece I embossed using a Darice cogs folder.  The topper is from www.cardmakersdelight.co.uk.  The tape measure is from my stash which I have arranged diagonally across the card and added height along it so it falls into peaks and troughs. I added to brown heart shaped buttons either end of the tape.  The sentiment is also from my stash as is the "Believe" charm and the button corset.


What do you think of this one?
Thank you for stopping by Today
See you all soon
Hugs xxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Linda this is so beautifully designed and its a great quote. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, loving the way you've arranged all the elements. Just a quick edit if I may though, the website address has a 's' at the end, i.e. www.cardmakersdelights.co.uk just in case anyone wondered why the link wasn't working. Thanks again for the mention, I love all of your Steampunk creations! Hugs, Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool design. Love the way you did the tape measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Linda, I like the image the tape and the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peaks and troughs? What are you waffling on about woman? Lol. They're wrinkles, not peaks and troughs! :oD

    Fab card, though. Isn't it about time you came home and got on with some work?
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely fabulous, love that sentiment and the image and the sewing tape look fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I do love that corset button, Linda! Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card and great design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx