Followers

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Mother's Pearls, Daddy's Shoes

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

This morning's card is one I made a while ago for Sherri Baldy over at Scrapbook Stamp Society for their magazine.  This one wasn't used but another of my cards was. 

This little cutie is called Mother's Pearls, Daddy's Shoes.


I have used acetate as the card base and used pearlescent white 250 gsm paper for the insert.  I have wrapped navy blue ribbon around and added a bow.  I cut out a scalloped oval using Spellbinder die pearlescent blue card.  I printed the image off onto Neenah card and coloured with my watercolour pencils and Sakura glitter pens and cut out using Spellbinder Oval die.  Whilt the die was still on I inked around the inside of the die using Dew Drops Brilliance Sky blue.  I took two roses and inked them using the same ink and attached to the bottom of the card with a white flower with pearl stalks.  To finish off I attached some pearl gems.

Thank you for stopping by today
I hope you have time to pop back tomorrow.
Hugs xxxxx


9 comments:

  1. fabulous image and a great card Linda! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the frame.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful acetate card and such a pretty image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely little card Linda, the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so sweet, Linda! Love all the blues and the really clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, I lovethe image and the colours you used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning, I lovethe image and the colours you used xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx