Followers

Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Music is the food of Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Thank you for visiting my blog while I am away.  I hope you are enjoying seeing some of my creations I have made for you all.


I love listening to music, I love Michael Buble, Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Motown, some of the 60's groups, some classical and jazz too. 

This was a quick an easy card to make.  The music paper is from my stash and the music stamps are from my stash too.  I have added a guitar and musical note charms to the card.

Thank you for stopping by Today
I hope you can pop back tomorrow too.
Hugs xxxxx

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...simple yet effective. I like!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is STUNNING I love it, just perfect xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Linda, I am a huge music fan so really do love this card.

    Hope you had a nice time away.

    Hugs
    Tracie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY pretty and love the charms on this! Gorgeous card!

    Sorry I haven't been around later - had a bit of eye surgery but am better now.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card and a great design

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx