Followers

Saturday, 8 September 2012

Presents for you

Good Evening Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you have all had a good crafty day.  The weather here in Warrington has been lovely sunny and hubby and I have sat out in the garden and had lunch which in itself is a novelty.

My second post for today features a Lili of the Valley topper which I have coloured using my Copic's to give the image more definition.


Recipe and Method

1. 5 x 5 pearlesecent square card which I have punched the edges using my X-Cut corner punch.
2.  Using Spellbinder Square die I have cut out a piece of red mirri card and used as the first layer.
3.  Second layer is black pearlescent card which I have cut out using Spellbinder Fleur Di Lis die and placed it on an angle.
4.  The topper I cut out using Spellbinder square die and coloured with my Copic's and added glitter to the presents, cape and headbannd.
5.  To finish off I have threaded a ribbon through the bottom of the black card and tide it into a bow.  I have added to buttons which are red with little black stars and then 2 lilac hearts.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


24 comments:

  1. awww isnt she cute, love the black and red with the blue of her dress, wouldnt have thought do use them together but it realy works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours linda i've got this stamp so cute.

    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never have been brave enough to use the black and red but I really do love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Linda, fabulous card, great colouring, brill layout pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card great colour combo! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Linda, What a stunning card, Love all the details and I love that you tell us what you use, Love the image, the colours and the layers xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very brave to use the black, but it works, It's a beautiful card Sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda. I love the image and the colours and layout are fabulous.

    thank you also for taking part in the Lilies Little Fairies Challenge

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous Linda, I love the red and black and the image is so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The black and red are great and that image is so cute
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda this image is adorable and I love how you have colored her and the way your lovely black die cut frame overhangs the rest of the background. It really draws you in to the image and makes the colors pop! Beautifully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  15. a great card Linda, love the use of the black die cut, brings out the colours of the image perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A very sweet card love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a adorable card Linda, I love the stamp and you have done it beautifully.
    Have a lovely day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow stunning image and the colours are gorgeous thanks for joining us at challenges 4 everybody and good luck. Trisha x DT.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for joining in the Lili's Little Fairies' challenge Linda with your lovely card. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, such a sweet image and the sparkle is fabulous.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx