Followers

Friday, 28 September 2012

Rudolph and Blitzen

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends and Followers

A quick post from me today before I go off to Port Sunlight and help Mike set up for tomorrow's crafting show.

I have used stampography stamps from Kraftyhands that work with the Team Santa CD.


The base card is 6 x 6 white pearlescent. I have matted a piece of lemon card onto the base.  I then matted a pattern paper onto this.  I stamped the reindeer onto Stampography card and coloured the image using my Copic Pens. I then cut the topper out using Spellbinder Labels 11 Die range. I then dusted around the topper with PanPastels cream and layered onto the card.  I have added gems and using Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles under the sleigh and the reindeer.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Linda, i love the image and the background papers , cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is gorgeous, And I really love it, love the image and the colours you used, it makes me want to say HO HO HO xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous.. I love the image Linda Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda another beautiful design. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Linda - love the image - enjoy Port Sunlight - will you be at Harrogate? Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this, gorgeous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the image the colours and the layout.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun Christmas card, Linda! Lovely simple design and great paper choice. Love the little snowflake brads. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card, realy pretty backing paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, lovely image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card linda, fab layout, pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another fabulous Christmas Card Linda, I am loving the sweet image and the great background paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, loving the papers and the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super card Linda. That's such a cute image and I love the backing papers too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful, I love the papers and the gems are the perfect finishing touch
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,u hv a lovely blog n i want to invite u to visit my biblical blog www.true-shapherd.blogspot.com regards, james.

    ReplyDelete
  17. super cute, makes me want to grab my Christmas goodies!!! thanks for joining simply create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card! Love the image you chose! I popped over from Simply Create to say hello! :0)
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx