Followers

Saturday, 29 September 2012

Santa's Little Helper

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today is yet another Christmas card using another Stampography Team Santa stamps from Kraftyhands.  I just love these cute images and they always bring a smile to my face.

Today I am helping Mike from Kraftyhands over at the Stamping Show at Hulme Hall Port Sunlight so if you do come to the show don't forget to come and say hello.


The base card is from Kanban.  I have layered patterned paper onto the base and then added a layer of pear green over this and added a red ribbon before matting.  I stamped the image onto Stampography card and coloured with my Copic Pens.  I dusted around the image which has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped labels One with PanPastels cream.  I stamped the sentiment using Pear Green Promarker pen and added to the top of the card.  To finish off I have added Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Twinkles to the bottom of the topper which adds texture and dimension.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, I LOVE the image, also love the shape.
    Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Linda,fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the image he is a cutie!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My this is so fun, love the shape and that image is so cute. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful and fun card Linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a cutie! Love the shaped card and I really like the scalloped labels die (not noticed it before).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful card! So cute image and lovely coloring. hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is an adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at fOr fun! PS. I may have to copy this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cheerful and bright Christmas card Linda. The image made me smile too, it's adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cute is he!! gorgeous card Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Linda, love the colours and what a cute image, beautifully coloured in xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi Linda, fabulous card, such a cute image, coloured beautifully
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Linda - that image is so cute - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooooo cute! I love the adorable character and your colouring looks fab, lovely shaped card too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is cute linda.. I need to make a start on my Christmas cards!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Mythical Creatures challenge and thanks for always stoppng by my blog!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great card Linda and cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! This is so sweet and funny! Great colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great fun card card!! Such a sweet image and gorgeous colours, thanks for joining our Mythical Creature challenge at Paper Crafting Journey

    hugs Vicky xxx

    http://vicky-pawprince.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such an adorable little elf, Linda! Love your coloring and the way you did the double mat. Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Linda its FABULOUS, lOVE THE CHEEKY FACE, HE IS SO CUTE, THE STYLE AND SHAPE IS GORGEOUS, I LOVE IT XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw what a cute little stamp, love the cheeky image and design used.Thanks for joining us this week at Moving Along With The Times.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx