I hope you are all well this fine Sunday morning. I will be popping in and out all day today as I will be packing for our holiday tomorrow. One more sleep, don't I sound like a little child? I am so excited I can't wait.
Today's card is a simple but effective card I have put together which I hope you like.
Recipe & Method
1. 8 x 8 square scalloped cream card
2. 1st layer is a song sheet which I have cut using Spellbinder Square die and inked the edges with Dew Drop Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
3. Second layer is from the Quintessential Paper Pack from Crafting.co.uk which has silver glittered bird cages with birds inside all over which has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped die.
4. The topper is from www.cardmakersdelight.co.uk which I have sprayed using Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle in Pink Iridescent.
5. I have added pale pink grosgrain ribbon around the first layer and added a bow and 3 stick pins.
6. To finish off I have added a musical charm.
Thank you for stopping by Today