I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend and got some crafting done. I am off on my holiday's tomorrow for nearly 2 weeks and I am so looking forward to some continuous sunshine, sea and sand and to catch up on my reading.
Today's card I have made in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness and for my blogging friends Dawn Lancaster. Her mum is going through treatment for this awful disease and you can read her story here. Dawn has her own challenge going on at the moment with some fantastic prizes I hope some of you my crafty friends will support Dawn in this worthy cause.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A4 folded to make large landscape DL card.
2. The first layers is white patterned card which I have used PanPastel in Magenta and then sprayed over it using Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle iridescent pink.
3. I use silver linen card and cut out a scalloped rectangle with Spellbinder die.
4. The sentiment was printed off onto SuperSmooth paper which I have cut out using Spellbinder Rectangle die. I then dusted over the sentiment with PanPastel Magenta Tint and dusted the edges with Magenta I then sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Shine. To finish the topper off I have added clear gems to the 4 corners.
5. I printed off the pink ribbon, sentiment and bra onto SuperSmooth card and coloured them with my Copics. I then cut them out and added them to the card.
6. To finish off I have added 4 clear gems to the 4 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today