Followers

Sunday, 16 September 2012

Vampire Susie

Good morning crafty friends and followers

As you are reading this I am on holiday and sunning myself in Turkey and I hope you are all keeping well.

Today my card is using a digi from the Scrapbook Stamp Society and I have used Heather Valentin's Vampire Susie which can be purchased here.


Recipe & Method


1.  A5 base card in white, the first layer is silver matt linen card which I have rounded the corners with X-cut corner punch as well as the base card.
2.  The second layer is red pearlescent card which I have embossed using one of my Darice embossing folders and then distressed and used silver cream and rubbed over the embossed area.
3.  The image has been printed off onto Stampography card and then coloured in with Copics.  The moon I have used glossy accents to highlight and give dimension.
4.  To finish off I have added a cross charm, black pearl gems and the black butterfly is an old earring which I have recycled.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Looking forward to seeing you again Tomorrow
Hugs xxx


10 comments:

  1. wow love it Linda, a fabulous image and i love the background, the colours are fab, love it enjoy your hols xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and image Linda,love the colouring.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another very organised person! Where do you find the time. Great card. Enjoy your holiday, hugs Linda G xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours.the embossing and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! Love the pops of red and the embossing on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours used on this one Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Linda, love the image
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring, Linda! Love the dark sky. The embossing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, love the image and the embossing looks amazing
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx