Followers

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Wedding Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

What is the weather like in your part of the world?  I know that I have visitors from all over the world and wanted to take time to thank you all for visiting my blog and hope you enjoy your visits.  I am hoping that when I get back that I will have got some sketching done but who know.  The architecture in Turkey is fantastic and I am hoping to get some inspiration while on holiday.

Today's card is for no one in particular but I bought these LOTV toppers from the show at Doncaster Dome.  I love LOTV stamps but don't use them as often as I should do.  I have made a wedding card.  See I go from cute to grungy then onto something really feminine too. 

I took an A5 scalloped card and added a piece of card that looks like oil on water with the most wonderful colours, unfortunately the photograph doesn't do it justice.  I cut this out using Spellbinder Labels 11 I wrapped white lace around it and tied it into a bow.  Using pink pearlescent card I cut out using Spellbinder Labels 1.  The topper I have inked around the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance Silver.  I added the sentiment and some felt pink hearts.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Take care and have a fabulous day
Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. This is so stylish and gorgeous. Lovely card, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Linda, I love the soft colour, the delightful image and the big bow x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely soft and feminine card Linda and the little hearts finish it off beautifully

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful and so elegant, love the image and the colours and the hearts and lace are so beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Wedding card Linda, I like the image and the soft colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wedding card! Love the pretty image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card i love the image you have used.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx