Today is my day for posting a card for Scrapbook Stamp Society and today's card is made using Heather Valentin's Witchy Susie which you can purchase here.
Recipe & Method
1. A3 card scored and folded in half then cut to make an 8 x 10 inch card.
2. First layer is a piece of card from Fab Scraps called Classic Black Lace which I have wrapped black and gold ribbon around and made a bow.
3. The second layer is a piece of bronze mirri card.
4. The topper is a download from My Craft Studio which I have used the graphics programme to add the image to and then printed off.
5. I masked the image and using a combination of Orange and Yellow PanPastel dusted over the inside I added a circle as the moon and scrap paper torn to give the ellusion of hills.
6. I coloured the image using my Copic Pens and stamped some cobwebs and a couple of spiders.
6 I also printed off from the Download some of the pumkins and decoupaged them up on the bottom of the card so it looks like the pumpkin Witchy Susie is standing on is on top of a pile of pumkins.
Thank you so very much for stopping by Today
Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you can pop back to see another of my creations