Followers

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Witchy Susie

Good Morning Crafty Friends and Followers

Today is my day for posting a card for Scrapbook Stamp Society and today's card is made using Heather Valentin's Witchy Susie which you can purchase here.


Recipe & Method

1. A3 card scored and folded in half then cut to make an 8 x 10 inch card.
2.  First layer is a piece of card from Fab Scraps called Classic Black Lace which I have wrapped black and gold ribbon around and made a bow.
3.  The second layer is a piece of bronze mirri card.
4.  The topper is a download from My Craft Studio which I have used the graphics programme to add the image to and then printed off.
5.  I masked the image and using a combination of Orange and Yellow PanPastel dusted over the inside I added a circle as the moon and scrap paper torn to give the ellusion of hills.
6.  I coloured the image using my Copic Pens and stamped some cobwebs and a couple of spiders.
6  I also printed off from the Download some of the pumkins and decoupaged them up on the bottom of the card so it looks like the pumpkin Witchy Susie is standing on is on top of a pile of pumkins.

Thank you so very much for stopping by Today
Enjoy the rest of your week and I hope you can pop back to see another of my creations
Hugs xxxx


12 comments:

  1. A fabulous card Linda, I love the bright colours and the image. The spider webs are the perfect finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.love the image and your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...spooky, isn't it?!

    I absolutely love this card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Halloween card! Love all the details and the Pan Pastel background you created looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sponging and shading on this gorgeous card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore Halloween cards and always make more than I can use for family. This one is fabulous. I love the additional pumpkins below the image. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, I love the image and the colours are brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card Linda - great image and you've done fab things with her! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous hun, love those pumpkins
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx