Followers

Monday, 3 September 2012

You old Sew and Sew

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and got plenty of crafting done.  Well this week sees the return to school for teachers and children and the weather here in Warrington is gorgeous.  I bet when I go on holiday next Monday we will have a heat wave here in the UK.  It always happens that way.  I don't mind as I will be on the aeroplane this time next week to Turkey.  I can't wait to see continues blue skies and hot sunny days.  Anyway less babbling from me and onto my card.

 Recipe & Method

1. Base card is copper coloured pearlescent card which has been cut out using Spellbinder label 11 die and folded in half.
2.  The second layer is cream pearlescent linen card which I cut out using the above die and cut in half to matt on the base.  At the top end I have placed a piece of lace and ribbon across.
3.  The topper is a piece of Clarity card fcut out using the above Spellbinder die which I have stamped my Dress Stand using Flitter glu and then added coppery mega flakes to.  I also stamped the two sentiments from the stamp sheet and used mega flakes also.  Then using an assortment of  Dew Drop coloured inks I sponged and blended the colours.  I then went over and added just a hint of red as there is red in the mega flakes.
4.  To finish off I then added paper leaves from my stash and a few flowers which I inked the edges using Dew Drop Brilliance Cosmic Copper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

34 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Linda,love the bodyform image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh isnt that pretty and what a fab fold idea! love how you used the tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda this is fabulous i love your flowers and the colour combination is brilliant.


    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress form stamp, Linda, and your shaped card is fantastic! Love the trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty. Love the shape and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SEW PRETTY!!! LOL
    Love this card, Linda....just gorgeous in every way!

    Hope you have a good holiday in Turkey!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda and showing off your wonderful design perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks gorgeous and so vintage, love it. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow wow wow it is stunning, love the colour and design and shape, its beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely Linda, gorgeous colours. Just the mention of Turkey makes me want some proper turkish delight!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh this is lovely and love the shape
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - love the image and colour and shape!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi linda, fabulous card.. must get my flacks out and try again, never seem to get the effect I want pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW what a stunning fault. I love this you are very talented

    ReplyDelete
  16. fab card Linda - love that image! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, your card is just wonderful, I love the dress form & the shape!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week with you fab creation!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn x
    Don't forget to enter out month long BCA/Think Pink Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card and I'm loving these autmnal colours.
    The image goes so well with the shape of the card.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty card Linda, but I wouldn't want to have a backside as big as that! haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card Linda, I love the design, the colour, and the flowers. They are just perfect to show off your stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely shaped card with gorgeous tones. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is beautiful Linda, I really love the autumn tones and the beautiful shape! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Linda, love the shape of it, and the beautiful copper color. Thanks for sharing it with us at Natalie & Amy's Challenge.
    hugs
    Donna xx
    Have a fabulous time in Turkey and bring back some of the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Linda, love the shaped card.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is fabby Linda,a lovely vintage image too,love the colour choice too.

    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous creation, love the vintagey, autumnal feel!

    Thank you for sharing with us at
    Natalie & Amy's for our 1st monthly challenge, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Linda!
    Thanks for making Anything but a Square for us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow Linda , stunning work as usual . thank you for joining us over at The Crafty Pad this week . xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty, I love the shape on the dress form. What a great design.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
    good luck!
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely card Linda - love the copper colours, perfect for autumn. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Autumn Colours" challenge.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  31. brilliant thanks for joining us at C4E and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx